The Fourth Congressional district is made up of 34 cities and towns, stretching from the suburbs of Boston to the Rhode Island border.
ELECTION DAY IS SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2020 FROM 7 AM – 8 PM
- Find your polling place here. Polling places must be finalized 20 days prior to the Election, so check your Clerk’s website for current information.
- You can vote by mail by filling out an application here. Completed applications must be received by the Clerk (via fax, email, or in-person drop-off) by August 26th at 5 PM to be eligible to vote by mail. Ballots will be mailed the first week in August and must be received by the Clerk no later than 8 PM on September 1st.
- Early voting will be from August 22nd to August 28th, including weekends. Check your Clerk’s website for voting hours.
- To check the status of your voter registration, click here. The deadline to register to vote is August 22nd.
- For assistance or questions about how to vote, email [email protected]
MA-04 voters need to see that Jesse Mermell is the Democrat who has what it takes to stand up to Trump and defend our progressive values.
- A Brookline Select Board Member, senior advisor to Governor Deval Patrick, and senior leader at Planned Parenthood, Jesse has what it takes to stand up to Donald Trump
- Jesse fought to make sure birth control and reproductive health care were covered under Obamacare and she’ll fight to protect abortion rights that are at greater risk than any time in recent memory.
- Jesse is a strong progressive who will fight for Medicare for All and a Green New Deal.
- In a crowded field, there’s one candidate who has built a true grassroots organization with a broad coalition of support based on her 20-year career in public service as a proven progressive.
- That is why she has earned the endorsements of Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, SEIU State Council, IBEW 103, Massachusetts Teachers Association, Massachusetts Nurses Association, the Coalition for Social Justice and many more progressive leaders throughout the district and Commonwealth.
- And that is why voters can count on Jesse to go to Congress to take on Donald Trump and stop his attacks on our most basic values.